Labor Day Weekend Highlights

-Backyard happy hour with old friends (including two pairs of soon-to-be parents (one of which just moved to Minneapolis much to our pleasure!) and two pairs of parents with newborns!)

-Long run with a favorite running buddy (Highlights included free lemonade from a rummage sale!  It was advertised on a sign and we could not resist.  I felt a little bad for indulging since it was very clear we were not about to leave with slow cooker!)

-Afternoon work/hangout date with a fun English colleague!  I really love helping teachers build websites...I should seriously get paid for this (google?  district?  who wants to pay me???!)

-Sunday morning easy run with Misha and another favorite running buddy.

-A lovely backyard dinner (basically a deconstructed lasagna with ricotta and sautéed zucchini, garlic, and tomatoes)

-A morning visit to the State Fair with my boys.  Misha's first fair!  We had a great time.  I am a big big fan of the morning fair visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Writing Process (jan 27, 2009)

Genre and The News (April 4, 2009)

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13