Happy fourth!

This fourth, Mike and I are on our way to Naperville to visit the Vasich fam. Our parents are in tow on interstate 294 headed south after a night in Milwaukee watching fireworks down at the lakefront with old neighbors. Highlights from our Milwaukee rendezvous-

*Lunch at an small outdoor bistro in the third ward (man, I would definitely live in that district if we were in milwaukee. So cool.)
*breakfasts at the mueller's- fresh fruit, scones and cinnamon rolls, coffee, and guava juice
*dinner at a new "french" restaurant in wauwatosa
*a fabulous green dress

Previous to our Milwaukee jaunt, Mike and I spent more than a few days in the Chicago area. Although I plan to blog more on a few of these experiences soon, here are some brief highlights-

*rooftop Orange Mighty Trio concert in Chicago proper
*multiple graduation parties
*36 hole mini golf extravanganza
*cool evenings playing bags out on the Vasich patio
*shopping with Mike's cousin Diana
* learning the prowess of a wine airator (sp?)
*running along the Naperville nature reserve path

A lovely trip! More details will follow soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Writing Process (jan 27, 2009)

Genre and The News (April 4, 2009)

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13