sunny day cafe


I love to cook on a sunny yet cool Saturday afternoon. Especially after a long run and a hot shower. If the conditions are right, the food reflects that. I am trying to develop perspective though, so that dreary-messy-bad-day food tastes good too. I need to work on that. Here's a pizza I made last weekend with heirloom tomatoes, olives, mushrooms, and mozzarella. I do believe I haven't cooked (well, cooked significantly) since. I blame the weather.


The sun finally came out this morning after a rainy, sleepy weekend. Ray Ray and I went for an early morning jog. She was so happy...just pulled me along. Now she's fast asleep, and I can truly appreciate being a dog owner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13