Labor Day Weekend Highlights

-Backyard happy hour with old friends (including two pairs of soon-to-be parents (one of which just moved to Minneapolis much to our pleasure!) and two pairs of parents with newborns!)

-Long run with a favorite running buddy (Highlights included free lemonade from a rummage sale!  It was advertised on a sign and we could not resist.  I felt a little bad for indulging since it was very clear we were not about to leave with slow cooker!)

-Afternoon work/hangout date with a fun English colleague!  I really love helping teachers build websites...I should seriously get paid for this (google?  district?  who wants to pay me???!)

-Sunday morning easy run with Misha and another favorite running buddy.

-A lovely backyard dinner (basically a deconstructed lasagna with ricotta and sautéed zucchini, garlic, and tomatoes)

-A morning visit to the State Fair with my boys.  Misha's first fair!  We had a great time.  I am a big big fan of the morning fair visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13