My Biversary- A belated post

***(I wrote this but forgot to publish.  I must have been distracted by a little love nut.  Better late than never.)

Yesterday, I turned 29 but for a minute, I thought I was 30 and I was totally okay with that. For the last three years and forevermore, my birthday shares the same day as our wedding anniversary.  As my brother in law put it, "Happy Biversary!" July 24th is certainly a date for the record books.  This year, Mike and I fondly reflected on my last three birthdays and anniversaries.

First, our wedding day.


Then, our epic 50 mile bike ride followed by a three course dinner at Muffuletta's.


And then...our discovery in a bed and breakfast overlooking the Duomo in Florence Italy in 2012.



This year, we kept things simple.  A picnic in the park.  Perusing vintage finds at neighborhood shop.  An evening bike ride to dinner at Muffuletta's. And lots of smiling with our little darling boy.

And...apparently...we didn't take any pictures....I guess that is what starts to happen after a couple of years!  Oh dear!

To mark the occasion, here is a photo from a week or so after Biversary number 3!  From the looks of it, I suppose we still are up for a challenge...even with a baby on board!
On top of a summit, Acadia Maine.  With Misha!

Comments

  1. could you be any more beautiful? i don't think so!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13