Three Things Thursday

I haven't done a three things thursday post in a while.  What's a three things thursday?  Exactly what's implied- three things on a thursday.

Here's three of my all time favorite things:

1. Summer beverage: Iced coffee!  I had my first ice coffee of the season on Monday.

2. Food: Soft pretzels.  My personal favorite is the pretzel stand at the Minnesota State Fair.  This is actually the only known reason that I attend the fair every summer.

3. Dessert: Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting.  I am a novice carrot cake connoisseur.  My absolute favorite is offered at Shish (and formerly at Coffee News, now closed).  Please let me know if there is a carrot cake that I should try.

That's it.  Three things thursday concluded.  P.S. I had to double check that it was indeed Thursday before I posted this.  It was.  Duly noted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13