Official Save The Date

After several versions and brainstorms of the "perfect" save-the-date card, we decided to go with friend and artist, Liz Tjepkema. We sent her a couple photo booth images taken just before our engagement. I also forwarded a few pictures of Pennsylvania Dutch design, a style that I hold near and dear to my heart thanks to Pennsylvania-German family roots.

Here's the final result:



I am hoping to incorporate some of the themes from simple Pennsylvania Dutch design- hearts, birds, and flowers- into the wedding invitations and other printed event needs (menus, programs, placecards). I will share some Pennsylvania Dutch inspiration soon!

Comments

  1. i was so excited when i got it in the mail, i just love the design!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13