Marvelous Monday: volume 2

What is marvelous about today?

Mid-quarter grades are due...which means that there are only 1 and 1/2 quarters left of school!  Which means summer is not unimaginably far away!


Haircut!  Shorter...and a touch darker!  Yes, I got some rich dark brown highlights.  I think one person noticed.

I run after school almost daily.  Once and a while though, I cut myself some slack and veg out with a diet coke, a blanket, and a stack of reading material.  Today is one of those days.  Rachel is bearing with me and being cozy too.

Today is Greg Vasich's birthday.  Mike and I are honoring him tonight with an annual burger night.  If only he were here to share it with us.

Comments

  1. you are stunning. thinking of you and mike and greg. maybe i'll have a veggie patty! ;0

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, I like the haircut length. Looks good! I keep toying with the idea of chopping mine, but I'm too scared. Enjoy those burgers tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13