Three Things Thursday

Inspired by the "Three Things Thursday" trend as exhibited on the blog Run Girl Run and other healthy living related blogs, I am going to start my own TTT series!

So here's three things for this Thursday:

1. The weather has been totally FUNKY:
the morning started dark, cloudy, and wet. Then a snowstorm during my 2nd period English 11 class! As we turned from our books, Their Eyes Were Watching God, to look out the window, I heard one teenage guy gasp, "A Christmas Miracle!" Although he wouldn't admit to the comment later, I found it totally amazing. Now, it's four; I am about to leave school, and fittingly...the sun is out! What a day.

2. Brought some almonds to work today for a snack and surprisingly, they really filled me up and kept my energy going. I always knew almonds were supposed to be highly beneficial, but I had yet to experience the effects myself. I will have to see how they sustain mean during the evening run with Ray the dog.

3. Wearing my new Boden purple corduroy jumper WITH POCKETS! Totally bright and fits perfectly without being overly teacher-y. Paired with boots, brown tights, a grey jcrew turtleneck, and scarf.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13