for better or worse...

I've been inspired to get blogging and writing again. This is likely an effect of following some lovely blogs AND attending a reading or two at our local bookstore. The catch is that ya'll need to be prepared for an onslaught of wedding-related posts! For the next six months! Can you deal?

For those non-wedding fans, whomever you be, I will make an attempt to throw in some other toodles, ideas, and happenings...but I am just warning you.

Let's start with bridesmaid dresses. I am planning to have three lovely ladies attending (me?) at the ceremony (and truly, the weeks leading up to it!). We have been in the midst of choosing the bridesmaid dress for the past couple of months. I think we've settled on one...let me know your thoughts!

Also, please duly note, my wedding dress has been purchased, and although this might be a crucial bit of information when considering the appropriate bridesmaids dresses, I am hoping to surprise a certain someone. So, on this blog, it will not appear. Ho hum. Let me say that it is ivory, lacy, form-fitting, and shows some skin...Ok, that's it!

Here is the bridesmaid suite of dresses:




I adore the combination of grays and purples together; a color theme that I think will pervade the celebration. I am a little unsure that the dresses aren't fancy (?) enough and there was the concern that they aren't too form fitting either...but, it's a July wedding and the silk chiffon paired with the flowiness of the dress will certainly feel wonderful in the late afternoon sun. And, let us not underestimate the power of a short, fun dress while DANCING!

So, imagine these dress on three beautiful brunettes with showstopper vintage jewelry.

Okay, thoughts please.

Comments

  1. Molly-I love it. It is stunning and so you. Can't wait to hear more details...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly! I love the light purple at the bottom. It's gorgeous and definitely fancy enough, plus it looks a bit more form fitting for those who want that. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13