Dreaming of "The Top Ten..."

I had my very first dream about blogging last night. I think my classroom planning is catching up on me.

Basically, I dreamed I should include a consistent post on "The ten best...." or "Top Ten things..."

So...loyal to my dream, I will give this idea a whirl:

My Apartment Top Ten:
1. the huge console record player
2. the nice light in the living and dining rooms
3. the window in the shower
4. my mint green typewriter (types in cursive, amazing)
5. an Ormond Gigli fashion framed poster I found at Savers
6. my humble but ever-inspiring cookbook collection
7. a third generation couch that is retro AND unexpectedly comfy
8. the back porch (perfect for summer suppers and breakfast)
9. the old farm sink
10. a funky hand-made lamp shade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13

YWCA Women's Triathlon Race Report- 8/18/13